Editorial Jan 2016 Vol 13 No.13
(Dear Reader! Opinions expressed in this site are general. They do not belong to a particular person/ entity/ country/ university/ management/ Government/ Institution or not claiming that everything is bad or good; wherever the systems not at place but thorough research we can modify our systems. Ignore the views if found them irrelevant. Your suggestions/ advices are always welcome. This is a platform for finding the solutions for burning issues with collective ideas and ideologies.)
Request to form World Education Organisation (WEO)
By Prof. Sekhara Gowd Mitta, Prof. Earanna. S & Prof. Suresha K.V.,
Education is the manifestation of the perfection already in man. - Swamy Vivekananda.
“If we are to teach real peace in this world, and if we are to carry on a real war against war, we shall have to begin with the children.” -- Indian philosopher and leader, Mahatma Gandhi.
Education is the most powerful weapon for changing the world- Nelson Mandela.
Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education. Martin Luther King, Jr.
“A child miseducated is a child lost.” -- Former U.S. President John F. Kennedy.
“If you cannot give attention to child, you do not have right to give birth”- Acme Intellects.
“If the rich country is not sharing it’s wealth to poor countries, one day poor will conquer over the rich”- Acme Intellects
(View all appealed points in the global perspectives and apply as per local needs. Ideas expressed mentioned in this editorial are inclusive but not exhaustive.)
H.E Hon. Members & Leaders of World Groups WTO, WHO, UN, NATO, BRICS, Nuclear Security Summit, G7, G8, G20, BRICS, SAARC, ASEAN, IBSA, APEC, OPAC, CHOGM, BIMSTEC, NAM, EU, AU, World Bank and International Monetary Fund etc.,
H.E Presidents and Prime Ministers of the world, Wise, Rich & Business men of the world,
H.E Roberto Azevedo, Director-General, WTO.
H.E Dr. Margaret Chan, Director-General,WHO.
H.E Mr. Sam Kahamba Kutesa, The President of the United Nations General Assembly.
H.E Sri Narendra Modiji, Prime Minister of India.
H.E Sri Barack Obama, President, USA.
H.E Vladimir Putin, President, Russia,
H.E Li Keqiang, Prime Minister of China,
H.E Angela Merkel, Chancellor, Germany,
H.E David Cameron, Prime Minister of United Kingdom,
H.E Manuel Valls, Prime Minister of France,
H.E Hwang Kyo-ahn, Prime Minister of South Korea,
H.E Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister of Italy,
H.E Mr. Shinzo Abe, Prime Minister of Japan,
H.E Ahmet Davutoğlu, Prime Minister of Turkey,
H.E Najib Razak, Prime Minister of Malaysia,
H.E Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, Singapore,
H.E Khadga Prasad Sharma Oli, Prime Minister of Nepal,
H.E Malcolm Turnbull, Prime Minister of Australia,
H.E Justin Trudeau , Prime Minister of Canada.
(At the end the List of world leaders added)
Sub: Request to form World Education Organisation (WEO)
Dear World Leaders,
Education: The word “Education” means to educate the person, over all development in a particular field / domain keeping the values, character building, strengthening mind, intellect expanded by which one can become self-reliant. It is the powerful weapon by which one can change the world, it is the best friend which helps in need, earns respect everywhere, and makes to think intensively and critically. The real goal of education should be intelligence with character. Education is not one time learning, it is continual process of learning till last breath.
The need of Education reforms: It is regret that present education systems across the globe produce marks cards / certificates like factories. They are not teaching the life leading values. It is focusing more on earnings and taking to the materialistic life rather than building wisdom and character. Hence, the failure is evident all over the world in the form of frustration which in turn may lead to racism, terrorism, war like situations, fights, violence, attitude of imperialism including global policing etc., all these are happening in young minds and may pass on to next generations. Education without wisdom is more incomplete. Education as on today only knowledge based creating the human resource stored with facts and figures. Such education finally leads to frustration. It is not possible to solve the burning issues of the globe by a single country without mutual cooperation of others. There is an urgent to understand the present problems and also future which to find out justifiable and concrete solutions. At present only few countries are facing the menace of Pollution (air, water & soil), Alarming growth of Population, Unequal distribution of financial resources, Global poverty, increase in hunger, the overwhelming power of multinational corporations over governments, Nuclear weapons, Racism, anti-Semitism, Fundamentalism and narrowness, exclusivism, particularism, terrorism and many more other unwanted isms etc.,
For all these and other related, the suggestion shall be quality and meaningful education at the affordable cost. Instead of increasing the treaties of military powers, if the world looks at increasing the expenditure on the education, definitely in the long run, for the generation to come evil minds may vanish. With this the changed attitude at the global level it is possible to witness tranquility and peaceful co-existence.
Global Education reforms- Responsibilities:
1. Rich has to adopt poor countries for education:
The countries which are rich in education and wealth have to adapt the countries which are poor in education; those countries have to put the systems phase by phase to educate the not so gifted children. For this the rich countries must transfer the requisite technology, human resource including financial aid. Adopted countries should be monitored properly to see that the resources provide are not mis applied. The Countries which are ranked at the lowest ebb should be adapted by the top ranking countries.
2. Global Education standards
The common parameters to decide the standard of education keeping in mind the following factors.
· Affordable cost at the global level keeping in the mind economic status of the countries concerned.
· Common Education standards which are compatible to economic and other local factors.
· Entrepreneurial Education, Agri stressed Education, Regional resources focused education.
· Environmental factors
· Epics, mythologies, morality etc.,
· Factor of migration.
· Factor of population.
· Factor of war and war like situations, internal conflicts.
· Good infrastructure, environment
· Governmentization: The universal bodies should open the Central Global Universities in each country, and in each country one such University should be established to monitor over the functioning of educational institution systems.
· Health & Hygiene factors.
· Ideological factors.
· Language should not be the barrier keeping in mind entire globe as a single village.
· Too much Materialistic attitude.
· Political factors
· Psychological factor
· Quality Teachers and appropriate pedagogical methods
· Religious, Regional, Cultural, Geographical factors and Diffusion.
· Technological factors
· Think Global act Local
· Transparent Education System
· Transparent Education Systems: The Country’s Government and the Central Global Education Authorities should know what the syllaby is teaching and periodical inspections from the Government Authorities should be activated to monitor irrespective of religion/ caste /creed.
· Transport facilities.
· Visual and print media.
3. Busy Parent
Actually “The mother is first Guru”, but practically on the running wheels of life, mother is going for earning, after she comes back to home, she may be tired to take care of children and their education. As there is increase of nuclear families worldwide, the children also not getting the enjoyment of grandparent. The present parent not serving their parent by forgetting the truth that they would also become grandparent one day.
Parent Laws: The parents who do not spare time for the education of their children, they do not have right to give birth. For this the Government should promulgate necessary to enforce the right cause. The Governments should not shirk away their responsibilities in this noble cause.
4. Addicted to Media
Present children including parents have become busy seeing electronic media (television, internet, mobile etc.,) entertainments available round the clock, filling their minds with unwanted matters.
Hence, there is a need to take care of Media effect and certain rules to be framed and implemented across the world for the better generations.
5. Application of available principles for framing World Education Organisation (WEO).
Application of 4 A’s of Rural Marketing, 7 P’s of Marketing for Global Education Standards
4 A's of Rural Marketing for Global Education
Availability : Finance, resources, teachers, buildings, materials etc.,
Affordability : Economic consideration
Acceptability : Should be acceptable to the countries concerned keeping in mind global parameters.
Awareness : WEO should create the awareness of Quality and standard Education.
7 P's of Marketing Mix for Global Education
Product : Course Material suitable to that geography + Global Knowledge
Place : Urban, Semi Urban, Rural, Tribal areas
Price : For Rural and Tribal areas the Government should give free education.
Promotion : Through proper media suitable to that geography in local language.
Process : Phase by Phase
Physical Environment : This is a very tough approach; hence the Government should spend more on
infrastructure, buildings, transport and others.
People : from bottom of the pyramid.
Therefore, on behalf of the world, Acme Intellects request to the world leaders to create the common platform, aptly be called as World Education Organization (WEO) through which collective & cooperative global education movement can be spearheaded.
With warm regards,
Prof. Sekhara Gowd Mitta,
Founder & Managing Editor, AIIJRMSST, Tumkur, Karnataka State, India.
& Assistant Professor, Dept of MBA (PGDMS), Kalpataru Institute of Technology, Tiptur,
Karnataka State, India.
Prof. Earanna. S,
Associate Professor, S.S.R.G. Womens College, Raichur, Karnataka State, India.
Dr. Suresha K.V.,
Associate Professor of Commerce,
JSS College of Arts, Commerce & Science(Autonomous),
Ooty Road, Mysore, Karnataka State, India.
and Acme Intellects Group
Note: Please refer to the following link of our previous publication of forming World Education Organization (WEO).
World Leaders List
● Afghanistan : Capital - Kabul; President - Mohammad Ashraf Ghani
● Albania : Capital - Tirana; President - Bujar Nishani; Prime Minister - Edi Rama
● Algeria : Capital - Algiers; President - Abdelaziz Bouteflika; Prime Minister - Abdelmalek Sellal
● Angola : Capital - Luanda; President - Jose Eduardo Dos Santos
●Antigua and Barbuda : Capital - St. John's; Governor General-Sir Rodney Williams, Prime Minister - Gaston Browne
● Argentina : Capital - Buenos Aires; President - Mauricio Macri
● Armenia : Capital - Yerevan; President - Serzh Sargsyan; Prime Minister - Hovik Abrahamyan
● Aruba : Capital - Oranjestad; Governor-Fredis Refunjol; Prime Minister - Mike Eman
● Australia : Capital - Canberra; Governor General-Sir Peter Cosgrove; Prime Minister - Malcolm Turnbull
● Austria : Capital - Vienna; President - Heinz Fischer; Chancellor-Werner Faymann
● Azerbaijan : Capital - Baku; President - Ilham Aliyev; Prime Minister - Artur Rasizade
● Bahamas, The : Capital - Nassau; Governor General-Marguerite Pindling; Prime Minister - Perry Gladstone Christie
● Bahrain : Capital - Manama; King-Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa; Prime Minister - Khalifa Bin Salman Al Khalifa
● Bangladesh : Capital - Dhaka; President - Abdul Hamid; Prime Minister - Sheikh Hasina
● Barbados : Capital - Bridgetown; Governor General-Elliot Belgrave; Prime Minister - Freundel Stuart
● Belarus : Capital - Minsk; President - Aleksandr Lukashenko; Prime Minister - Andrei Kobyakov
● Belgium : Capital - City of Brussels; King-Philippe; Prime Minister - Charles Michel
● Belize : Capital - Belmopan; Governor General-Sir Colville Young; Prime Minister - Dean Oliver Barrow
● Benin : Capital - Porto-Novo; President - Thomas Boni Yayi; Prime Minister - Lionel Zinsou
● Bhutan - NDE : Capital - Thimphu; King-Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck; Prime Minister-Tshering Tobgay
● Bolivia : Capital - Sucre; President - Juan Evo Morales Ayma
● Botswana : Capital - Gaborone; President - Seretse Khama Ian Khama
● Brazil : Capital - Brasília; President - Dilma Rousseff
● Brunei : Capital - Bandar Seri Begawan; Sultan-Sir Hassanal Bolkiah; Prime Minister - Sir Hassanal Bolkiah
● Bulgaria : Capital - Sofia; President - Rosen Plevneliev; Prime Minister - Boyko Borisov
● Burkina Faso : Capital - Ouagadougou; President - (Acting) Roch Marc Christian Kaboré; Prime Minister - (Acting) Yacouba Isaac Zida
● Burundi : Capital - Bujumbura; President - Pierre Nkurunziza
● Cape Verde : Capital - Praia; President - Jorge Carlos De Almeida Fonseca; Prime Minister - Jose Maria Pereira Neves
● Cambodia : Capital - Phnom Penh; King-Norodom Sihamoni; Prime Minister - Hun Sen
● Cameroon : Capital - Yaoundé; President - Paul Biya; Prime Minister - Philemon Yang
● Canada : Ottawa; Governor General-David Johnston; Prime Minister - Justin Trudeau
● Central African Republic : Capital - Bangui; President - (Acting) Catherine Samba-Panza; Prime Minister - (Acting) Mahamat Kamoun
● Chad : Capital - N'djamena; President - Idriss Deby Itno; Prime Minister - Kalzeubet Pahimi Deubet
● Chile : Capital - Santiago; President - Michelle Bachelet
● China : Capital - Beijing; President - Xi Jinping; Prime Minister - Li Keqiang
● Colombia : Capital - Bogotá; President - Juan Manuel Santos
● Comoros : Capital - Moroni; President: Ikililou Dhoinine
● Congo, Democratic Republic of The : Capital - Kinshasa; President - Joseph Kabila; Prime Minister - Augustin Matata Ponyo Mapon
● Congo, Republic of The : Capital - Brazzaville; President - Denis Sassou-Nguesso
● Cook Islands : Capital - Avarua; Prime Minister - Henry Puna
● Costa Rica : Capital - San José; President - Luis Guillermo Solís
● Cote D'ivoire : Capital - Yamoussoukro; President - Alassane Dramane Ouattara; Prime minister: Daniel Kablan Duncan
● Croatia : Capital - Zagreb; President - Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic; Prime Minister - Zoran Milanovic
● Cuba - NDE : Capital - Havana; President - General Raul Modesto Castro Ruz; Prime minister: Raúl Castro
● Cyprus : Capital - Nicosia; President - Nicos Anastasiades
● Czech Republic : Capital - Prague; President - Milos Zeman; Prime Minister - Bohuslav Sobotka
● Denmark : Capital - Copenhagen; Queen-Margrethe II; Prime Minister - Lars Løkke Rasmussen
● Djibouti : Capital - Djibouti; President - Ismail Omar Guelleh; Prime Minister - Abdoulkader Kamil Mohamed
● Dominica : Capital - Roseau; President - Charles Savarin; Prime Minister - Roosevelt Skerrit
● Dominican Republic : Capital - Santo Domingo; President - Danilo Medina Sanchez
● Ecuador : Capital - Quito; President - Rafael Correa Delgado
● Egypt : Capital - Cairo - President - Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi; Prime Minister - Sherif Ismail
● El Salvador : Capital - San Salvador; President - Salvador Sánchez Cerén
● Equatorial Guinea : Capital - Malabo; President - Brig. General Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo; Prime minister: Vicente Ehate Tomi
● Eritrea : Capital - Asmara; President - Isaias Afwerki
● Estonia : Capital - Tallinn; President - Toomas Hendrik Ilves; Prime Minister - Taavi Roivas
● Ethiopia : Capital - Addis Ababa; President - Mulatu Teshome; Prime Minister - Hailemariam Desalegn
● Fiji : Capital - Suva; President - George Konrote; Prime Minister - Frank Bainimarama
● Finland : Capital - Helsinki; President - Sauli Niinisto; Prime Minister - Juha Sipila
● France : Capital - Paris; President - Francois Hollande; Prime Minister - Manuel Valls
● Gabon : Capital - Libreville; President - Ali Ben Bongo Ondimba; Prime Minister - Daniel Ona Ondo
● Gambia, The : Capital - Banjul; President - Yahya Jammeh
● Georgia : Capital - Tbilisi; President - Giorgi Margvelashvili; Prime Minister - Giorgi Kvirikashvili
● Germany : Capital - Berlin; President - Joachim Gauck; Chancellor-Angela Merkel
● Ghana : Capital - Accra; President - John Dramani Mahama
● Greece : Capital - Athens; President - Prokopis Pavlopoulos; Prime Minister - Alexis Tsipras
● Grenada : Capital - St. George's; Governor General-Cecile La Grenade; Prime Minister - Keith Mitchell
● Guatemala : Capital - Guatemala City; President - (Acting) Alejandro Maldonado
● Guinea : Capital - Conakry; President - Alpha Conde; Prime Minister - Mamady Youla
● Guinea-Bissau : Capital - Bissau; President - José Mário Vaz; Prime Minister - Carlos Correia
● Guyana : Capital - Georgetown; President - David A. Granger; Prime Minister - Moses Nagamootoo
● Haiti : Capital - Port-Au-Prince; President - Michel Martelly; Prime Minister - Evans Paul
● Honduras : Capital - Tegucigalpa; President - Juan Orlando Hernandez Alvarado
● Hungary : Capital - Budapest; President - Janos Ader; Prime Minister - Viktor Orban
● Iceland : Capital - Reykjavik; President - Olafur Ragnar Grimsson; Prime Minister - Sigmundur David Gunnlaugsson
● India : Capital - New Delhi; President - Pranab Mukherjee; Prime Minister - Narendra Modi
● Indonesia : Capital - Jakarta; President - Joko Widodo
● Iran - NDE : Capital - Tehran; President - Hassan Rouhani
● Iraq : Capital - Baghdad; President - Fuad Masum; Prime Minister - Haider al-Abadi
● Ireland : Capital - Dublin; President - Michael Daniel Higgins; Prime Minister - Enda Kenny
● Israel : Capital - Jerusalem; President - Reuven Rivlin; Prime Minister - Binyamin "Bibi" Netanyahu
● Italy : Capital - Rome; President - Sergio Mattarella; Prime Minister - Matteo Renzi
● Jamaica : Capital - Kingston; Governor General - Sir Patrick Allen; Prime Minister - Portia Simpson-Miller
● Japan : Capital - Tokyo; Emperor-Akihito; Prime Minister - Shinzo Abe
● Jordan : Capital - Amman; King-Abdallah II; Prime Minister - Abdullah Ensour
● Kazakhstan : Capital - Astana; President - Nursultan Nazarbayev; Prime Minister - Karim Massimov
● Kenya : Capital - Nairobi; President - Uhuru Kenyatta
● Kiribati : Capital - Tarawa; President - Anote Tong
● Korea North, NDE : Capital - Pyongyang; Supreme leader: Kim Jong-un
● Korea, South : Capital - Seoul; President - Park Geun-Hye; Prime Minister - Hwang Kyo-ahn
● Kosovo : Capital - Pristina; President - Atifete Jahjaga; Prime Minister - Isa Mustafa
● Kuwait : Capital - Kuwait City; Amir-Sabah al-Ahmad al-Jabir al-Sabah; Prime Minister - Jabir Al-Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah
● Kyrgyzstan : Capital - Bishkek; President - Almazbek Atambaev; Prime Minister - Temir Sariyev
● Laos : Capital - Vientiane President - Choummaly Sayasone; Prime Minister - Thongsing Thammavong
● Latvia : Capital - Riga; President - Raimonds Vējonis; Prime Minister - Laimdota Straujuma
● Lebanon : Capital - Beirut; President -(Acting) Tammam Salam ; Prime Minister - Tammam Salam
● Lesotho : Capital - Maseru; King-Letsie III; Prime Minister - Pakalitha Mosisili
● Liberia : Capital - Monrovia; President - Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
● Libya : Capital - Tripoli; President - Aguila Salah Issa; Prime Minister - Abdullah al-Thani
● Liechtenstein : Capital - Vaduz; Prince - Hans Adam II; Prime Minister - Adrian Hasler
●Lithuania : Capital - Vilnius; President - Dalia Grybauskaite; Prime Minister - Algirdas Butkevicius
● Luxembourg : Capital - Luxembourg; Monarch - Henri; Prime Minister - Xavier Bettel
● Macedonia : Capital - Skopje; President - Gjorge Ivanov; Prime Minister - Nikola Gruevski
● Madagascar : Capital - Antananarivo; President - Hery Martial Rajaonarimampianina Rakotoari; Prime Minister - Jean Ravelonarivo
● Malawi : Capital - Lilongwe; President - Peter Mutharika
● Malaysia : Capital - Kuala Lumpur; King-Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah; Prime Minister - Najib Razak
● Maldives : Capital - Malé; President - Abdulla Yameen Abdul Gayoom
● Mali : Capital - Bamako; President - Ibrahim Boubacar Keita; Prime Minister - Modibo Keita
● Malta : Capital - Valletta; President - Marie Louise Coleiro Preca; Prime Minister - Joseph Muscat
● Marshall Islands : Capital - Majuro; President - Christopher Jorebon Loeak
● Mauritania : Capital - Nouakchott; President - Mohamed Ould Abdel Aziz; Prime Minister - Yahya Ould Hademine
● Mauritius : Capital - Port Louis; President - Ameenah Gurib; Prime Minister - Anerood Jugnauth
● Mexico : Capital - Mexico City; President - Enrique Pena Nieto
● Federated States of Micronesia : Capital - Palikir; President - Peter M. Christian
● Moldova : Capital - Chișinău; President - Nicolae Timofti; Prime Minister - (Acting) Gheorghe Brega
● Mongolia : Capital - Ulan Bator; President - Tsakhia Elbegdorj; Prime Minister - Chimed Saikhanbileg
● Montenegro : Capital - Podgorica; President - Filip Vujanovic; Prime Minister - Milo Djukanovic
● Morocco : Capital - Rabat; King-Mohammed VI; Prime Minister - Abdelillah Benkirane
● Mozambique : Capital - Maputo; President - Filipe Nyusi; Prime Minister - Carlos Agostinho do Rosário
● Myanmar : Capital - Naypyidaw; President - Thein Sein
● Namibia : Capital - Windhoek; President - Hage Geingob; Prime Minister - Saara Kuugongelwa-Amadhila
● Nauru : Capital - Yaren ; President - Baron Divavesi Waqa
● Nepal : Capital - Kathmandu; President - Bidhya Devi Bhandari; Prime Minister: Khadga Prasad Sharma Oli
● Netherlands : Capital - Amsterdam; King-Willem-Alexander; Prime Minister - Mark Rutte
● New Zealand : Capital - Wellington; Governor General-Jerry Mateparae; Prime Minister - John Phillip Key
● Nicaragua : Capital - Managua; President - Daniel Ortega Saavedra
● Niger : Capital - Niamey; President - Mahamadou Issoufou; Prime Minister - Brigi Rafini
● Nigeria : Capital - Abuja; President - Muhammadu Buhari
● Norway : Capital - Oslo; King-Harald V; Prime Minister - Erna Solberg
● Oman : Capital - Muscat; Sultan-Qaboos bin Said Al Said; Deputy Prime Minister - Fahd bin Mahmoud al Said
● Pakistan : Capital - Islamabad; President - Mamnoon Hussain; Prime Minister - Mohammad Nawaz Sharif
● Palau : Capital - Ngerulmud; President - Tommy Remengesau
● Panama : Capital - Panama City; President - Juan Carlos Varela
● Papua New Guinea : Capital - Port Moresby; Governor General - Michael Ogio; Prime Minister - Peter Paire O'neill
● Paraguay : Capital - Asunción; President - Horacio Cartes Jara
● Peru : Capital - Lima; President - Ollanta Moises Humala Tasso; Prime Minister - Pedro Cateriano
● Philippines : Capital - Manila; President - Benigno Aquino III
● Poland : Capital - Warsaw; President - Andrzej Duda; Prime Minister - Beata Szydło
● Portugal : Capital - Lisbon; President - Anibal Antonio Cavaco Silva; Prime Minister - António Costa
● Qatar : Capital - Doha; Emir - Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani; Prime Minister - Abdallah Bin Nasir Bin Khalifa Al Thani
● Romania : Capital - Bucharest; President - Klaus Iohannis; Prime Minister - Dacian Cioloș
● Russia : Capital - Moscow; President - Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin; Prime Minister - Dmitriy Anatolyevich Medvedev
● Rwanda : Capital - Kigali; President - Paul Kagame; Prime Minister - Anastase Murekezi
● Saint Kitts and Nevis : Capital - Basseterre; Governor General - Samuel Weymouth Tapley Seaton; Prime Minister - Timothy Harris
● Saint Lucia : Capital - Castries; Governor General- Dame Pearlette Louisy; Prime Minister - Kenny Davis Anthony
● Saint Vincent and the Grenadines : Capital - Kingstown; Governor General - Sir Frederick Nathaniel Ballantyne; Prime Minister - Ralph Everard Gonsalves
● Samoa : Capital - Apia; Prime Minister - Tuilaepa Aiono Sailele Malielegaoi
● Sao Tome and Principe : Capital - São Tomé; President - Manuel Pinto Da Costa; Prime Minister - Patrice Trovoada
● Saudi Arabia : Capital - Riyadh; King-Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud
● Senegal : Capital - Dakar; President - Macky Sall; Prime Minister - Mohammed Dionne
● Serbia : Capital - Belgrade; President - Tomislav Nikolic; Prime Minister - Aleksandar Vučić
● Seychelles : Capital - Victoria; President - James Alix Michel
● Sierra Leone : Capital - Freetown; President - Ernest Bai Koroma
● Singapore : Capital - Singapore; President - Tony Tan Keng Yam; Prime Minister - Lee Hsien Loong
● Slovakia : Capital - Bratislava; President - Andrej Kiska; Prime Minister - Robert Fico
● Slovenia : Capital - Ljubljana; President - Borut Pahor; Prime Minister - Miro Cerar
● Solomon Islands : Capital - Honiara; Governor General - Frank Ofagioro Kabui; Prime Minister - Manasseh Sogavare
● Somalia : Capital - Mogadishu; President - Hassan Sheikh Mahamud; Prime Minister - Omar Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke
● South Africa : Capital - Pretoria, Cape Town, Bloemfontein; President - Jacob Zuma
● South Sudan : Capital - Juba; President - Salva Kiir Mayardit
● Spain : Capital - Madrid; Monarch - Felipe VI, Prime Minister - Mariano Rajoy
● Sri Lanka : Capital - Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte; President - Maithripala Sirisena; Prime Minister - Ranil Wickremesinghe
● Sudan : Capital - Khartoum; President - Omar al-Bashir
● Suriname : Capital - Paramaribo; President - Dési Bouterse
● Swaziland : Capital - Lobamba, Mbabane; King-Mswati III; Prime Minister - Barnabus Sibusiso Dlamini
● Sweden : Capital - Stockholm; King - Carl XVI Gustaf; Prime Minister - Stefan Löfven
● Syria : Capital - Damascus; President - Bashar Al-Asad; Prime Minister - Wael Nader al-Halqi
● Taiwan - NDE : Capital - Taipei; President - Ma Ying-Jeou
● Tajikistan : Capital - Dushanbe; President - Emomali Rahmon; Prime Minister - Kohir Rasulzoda
● Tanzania : Capital - Dodoma; President - John Magufuli; Prime Minister - Kassim Majaliwa
● Thailand : Capital - Bangkok; Monarch - Bhumibol Adulyadej; Prime Minister - Prayut Chan-o-cha
● Timor-East : Capital - Dili; President - Taur Matan Ruak; Prime Minister - Rui Maria de Araújo
● Togo : Capital - Lomé; President - Faure Gnassingbe; Prime Minister - Komi Sélom Klassou
● Tonga : Capital - NukuʻAlofa; King-Tupou VI; Prime Minister - Akilisi Pohiva
● Trinidad and Tobago : Capital - Port of Spain; President - Anthony Thomas Aquinas Carmona; Prime Minister - Keith Rowley
● Tunisia : Capital - Tunis; President - Beji Caid Essebsi; Prime Minister - Habib Essid
● Turkey : Capital - Ankara; President - Recep Tayyip Erdoğan; Prime Minister - Ahmet Davutoğlu
● Turkmenistan : Capital - Ashgabat; President - Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow
● Tuvalu : Capital - Funafuti; Governor General - Iakoba Italeli; Prime Minister - Enele Sopoaga
● Uganda : Capital - Kampala; President -Yoweri Kaguta Museveni; Prime Minister - Ruhakana Rugunda
● Ukraine : Capital - Kiev; President - Petro Poroshenko; Prime Minister - Arseniy Yatsenyuk
● United Arab Emirates : Capital - Abu Dhabi; President - Khalifa Bin Zayid Al Nuhayyan; Prime Minister - Muhammad Bin Rashid Al Maktum
● United States of America : Capital - Washington, D.C., President - Barack Obama
● United Kingdom : Capital - London; Queen-Elizabeth II; Prime Minister - David William Donald Cameron
● Uruguay : Capital - Montevideo; President - Tabaré Vázquez
● Uzbekistan : Capital - Tashkent; President - Islom Karimov; Prime Minister - Shavkat Mirziyoyev
● Vanuatu : Capital - Port Vila; President - Baldwin Lonsdale; Prime Minister - Sato Kilman
● Venezuela : Capital - Caracas; President - Nicolas Maduro Moros
● Vietnam : Capital - Hanoi; President - Truong Tan Sang; Prime Minister - Nguyen Tan Dung
● Yemen : Capital - Sana'a; President - Fd. Mar. Abd Rabuh Mansur Hadi; Prime Minister - Khaled Bahah
● Zambia : Capital - Lusaka; President - Edgar Lungu
● Zimbabwe : Capital - Harare; President - Robert Gabriel Mugabe
Presidents and Prime Ministers of All Countries 2016 retrieved from http://goexams.blogspot.in/2009/08/list-of-world-presidents-prime.html#comment-form